Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday

Hello all!

I am happy to report that the weather here seems to have changed for the better. We are finally starting to see all of the snow melt. Granted, it's going to take a while given the piles that we have, but it's getting there. It's making it easier to really start thinking about my gardening plans for this year.

I picked up some seeds for my veggies and herbs. I can't wait to get started. I plan use the square foot gardening method for this garden. I got a book about it at the library and it seems really good and best of all you're supposed to have zero weeding to do! Gotta love that.

The February birthday run is about to start. Most of Michael's family have birthdays in the next couple of weeks. Happy Birthday everyone!

I'm excited about the weekend away Michael and I have planned with S and D. It's going to be so much fun! I need to go to IParty or something to get my St. Patty's gear.

OK, I'm off to check out OTC for some goodies. Talk to you soon!

No comments: