Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday

This past weekend was a nice fall weekend here. The air was crisp and the leaves are changing and then we got SNOW yesterday. I know I live the New England, but really, snow on October 18th? I think it's gonna be a long winter.

I just took it easy Friday night after work. Michael was out with B for a boys night, so I figured I'd take advantage and watch my girlie shows curled up on the couch.

Saturday I went out to get my hair done. I was in desperate need!!! Soo many white hairs were taking up residence on the top of my head. I guess that is the curse of being a redhead. Luckily, I have Donna to work her magic and make my hair beautiful again. =)

Saturday night was my brother's 40th birthday shindig. S did a wonderful job and the food was all delicious. I know that C had a great time! Happy Birthday to you again!!

Yesterday was a quiet day at our house. Just relaxing and watching TV. I didn't feel too much like doing my usual grocery run and it was snowing so we just ordered dinner in.

I'm working on my menu plan for this week. Any ideas?

No comments: