Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Monday!

Hi folks,

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Ours was nice. We met up with some friends Friday night for a going away party for J. I'm sorry to see him go but I'm sure he'll be back for a visit from time to time. Saturday I went to get me nails done and did some house cleaning and then Michael and I went out for a date to dinner at Venezia. I had drunken chicken and it was awesome! It was a huge serving so I took some home. Michael was very happy since he had it last night for dinner. =) We went to the outlets in Kittery on Sunday and got some basics. Nothing too exciting, though I did get a salt keeper and and oil and vinegar set at Le Creuset that matches my fancy pot. Oh, and I did get a cool coat. It's ivory wool with a fur collar. It was only $25 on a super clearance rack. Yippee!

Anyhoo, tonight we're going out for S's birthday dinner. We're going to the same place we went for our wedding rehearsal dinner so I'm excited. I'm just realizing now that I haven't had to cook since Thursday. This is great! I do have my menu planned for the week so I need to get some groceries tomorrow because I think tonight will be the last of the dinners out for a little bit. That's OK, I'm excited to make some soups and my lazy lasagna. Mmmmm!

I have my follow-up with Dr. O tomorrow so hopefully he'll have some good news for us.

I don't have much else to report right now, but I'll be back soon!

No comments: