Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's Hump Day

It's Hump Day. I can't wait for the weekend, I just want to chill out and relax. I got some not so great news from Dr. O yesterday so I'm sad today. I think I want to find another doctor, not necesarrily because of what he told me but the way he told me. He doesn't have the best manner about him. I'd rather work with someone else on the next steps.

Anyway....on a happier note, we're going to look at a couple of houses tonight. I hope we find something we like soon. Thinking about decorating a new place makes me excited. I've done a few little projects around our current place and have a few other things I'd like to do as well. It's looking good and my Flybaby stuff is rolling along.

Well, that's all for now. I need to get back to work. TTYL.

1 comment:

KarenMM said...

I love looking at new houses (or at least new to me). I hope you find something you just love!