Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday

Hi All!

Things are going OK here in C. The front steps are almost finished. Michael says he has one day left in his contract to finish them, LOL. (pictures to come)

Nothing too new here otherwise, hence my lack of a blog.

We did get some new curtains for the living room and I will post a picture as soon as I've ironed the drapery panels. They look really nice, just a little rumpled.

Anyhoo, Michael is still on the shitty shifts and will be for a while. He's been tapped as the lead guy (yay, but boo). I suppose with they way the economy is we need to take all we can get. I'm so proud of him and his work, but I wish he had a better shift so we could hang out more. =( OK, enough of that....

I have my doc appointment next week with a new woman and I hope she's nice and can give me some input on the baby front. Every cycle that goes by is really starting to get to me, but I hope this new doc can help us on our way and I'm sure she will. *FX*

I hope you are all well, and I have been reading up (sorry for the lack of comments), and I have been thinking of you all.

Donna, if you're reading, please know that you and hubby and babies are in our prayers and we are pulling for you! (((HUGS)))

Well, that's all for now. TTYS!

1 comment:

KarenMM said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of the curtains and front steps.

Hope you can get some answers from the new doc!