Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday

Hello all!
The weekend is almost here. Yay! And, Oldies 103 has started their Christmas music! Double YAY! It was a nice surprise to hear it last night on my way home from the train. I've been waiting for it to start and was afraid they we're doing it this year. So despite the rainy night, I had a smile on my face and finally got the tune to The Hustle out of my head. LOL.
Well, I met my new doc this week and she is really nice. She is my new primary care doc and was really helpful in reccomending some new REs at the hospital. She's going to make an appointment for me and then I'll meet the new RE. I think this is all a move in the right direction. As you may remember, my past RE was a real ass so I'm glad I'll be done with him and moving onto a better clinic at one of the best hospitals in the country. *FX* for 2009!

I finally remembered to bring my camera in to work and get my recent pics uploaded.

As promised, here's pic of the new living room curtains. I couldn't really get a pic of the whole window since our living room isn't wide enough, but I think you'll get the idea.



The light green fabric blends nicely with our wall color and gives some nice texture.

Michael has finished the front steps and they look awesome. I don't have a pic of them yet, but I'll try to get one this weekend and share it with you.

Oh, is anyone doing Twitter? I just signed up for it as a lot of FLYbabies are doing it, but I didn't know if any of you are. If so, leave me a comment with your sn so I can follow you.
That's all for now! Have a great weekend!
P.S. Here are a couple pics from Michael's birthday dinner at home. I made Chicken Divan and we had birthday Hostess Cupcakes, kinda like the birthday Twinkie that S & C do at their house =)


1 comment:

KarenMM said...

Love the curtains! Happy birthday Michael!

And I love Christmas music, but I have to wait til after Thanksgiving or else I drive everyone around me nuts!