Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have exciting plans for the weekend. Michael and I are going out to eat with Mum and Dad. It should be fun and no dishes to do! Yippee!

I'm dying to get some Christmas decorations up, but Michael won't have any of it until the calendar says December 1st. I think I'll be able to get away with putting the window candles up this weekend, but the tree will have to wait until next Saturday. We got a new fake tree so we'll be able to enjoy it all month long. I will miss the scent of the pine, but I'm sure the wreaths I'll get will satisfy my urge. And if they don't, there's always pine scented candles. ;=)

Anyhoo, I hope you all have a great Turkey Day and if your celebrations take you away from home, have a safe trip!

No comments: