Friday, November 2, 2007

Yummy Dinner

I wanted to share this yummy dinner recipe with you. Last night I made Chicken Divan using this recipe that I found at the Campbell's Kitchen website. It was sooo good. I served it with rice and we loved it. It will definately be a keeper in our house. It only took a few minutes to put together and then I had a chance to relax while it baked in the oven.

The things I did differently were to increase the cheese for the topping to about a cup and I increased the breadcrumb topping significantly as we love our crumbly crusts. I used about 2 T of melted butter and probably 3/4 C of Italian breadcrumbs. I also recommend baking the casserole a bit longer than the recipe calls for. I found that it took closer to 45 minutes to fully cook through.

Give it a try!

No comments: