Thursday, November 8, 2007

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

I've got another yummy recipe to share. I made this Crockpot Beef Stroganoff last night for Michael and me. The house smelled sooo good when I opened the door when I came in from work. The timing was perfect. It was just about ready to eat when I got home, so I cooked up the egg noodles and all was ready to go when Michael finally beat the traffic monster that he was fighting on his was home.

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
2 1/2 lb. chuck roast
2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup (I used Campbell's Health Request)
1 packet of dry onion soup mix
1 1/3 cups of water
1 small onion chopped
1 4 oz can of mushroom pieces, drained
Extra Wide egg noodles for serving

1. Place the roast in you CP
2. Mix together the 2 cans of soup, the soup mix and water
3. Place veggies on top of roast
4. Cover roast with soup mixture
5. Cook on low for 8-10 hours (I did mine for 10)
6. Just before serving, stir up the beef in the CP to shred it up and mix in with the gravy.
7. Serve over egg noodle and enjoy!

So far so good with my culinary adventures! This one already has a home in my recipe box. I hope you like it too!

No comments: