Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday

Hello all,

The house was busy this weekend getting everything together for Thanksgiving. Michael had to work on Saturday so that gave me the day to dust and vacuum and move furniture to try out a new set up, and then move it back because I didn't like it, LOL. Well, it was all worth it as everything looks nice. Just a few things left to do tonight and then I can start the cooking on Tuesday. I set the table too, but I need to run a few things through the dishwasher since they got a little dusty in the china cabinet. I had time this morning to empty the dishwasher, so as soon as I get home I can load it up and then reset the table again tonight. It looks really nice, but I am wondering if I should put the other leaf in the table. With all the serving pieces it feels a little cramped so I think I will since I have to reset the table anyway.

If you're following the cruising missions, today is Clean and Fling day. I've already done a lot of the things in the mission over the weekend so that will be an easy one for me tonight. Maybe I can get my Christmas cards started instead? (Note to self: print out address list.)

That's all for now. I hope you all had a great weekend and Happy Monday!

No comments: