Friday, March 21, 2008

Is it time to go yet?

I think I jinxed myself in my earlier post by saying I hope today goes by fast. This last half hour until I get to leave is killing me. I have Easter baskets to do, I just want to get home and do them. These things are important, KWIM? LOL.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. Michael doesn't have to work so that's great! His hours have been killing me lately. I miss him!

We have the home inspections tomorrow (in case I haven't said that enough ;)), Thankfully, the weather should cooperate for us. If all goes well, I hope we can get out to celebrate tomorrow night since we couldn't celebrate last weekend since Michael had to work early Sunday morning. Then we have Easter with the family on Sunday.

Well, only 18 minutes left so I'd better wrap up here at work.

Have a great weekend, again!

No comments: