Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's Wednesday

Hello everybody.

I'm so annoyed with myself. So the other day I said I'd take some pics to post of the new pillow covers and such. Well, I pulled out my trusty camera last night and snapped away. I arrive into work today ready to upload them and realized I forgot my transfer cable. Grrr! Anyway, I took some lovely pictures of the living room and also of my snowglobe collection that I set up in the dining room on my MacGyver console. They looked so pretty, and alas, I can't share them with you. :( Oh, well, I've already left myself a message at home to remember to bring it in tomorrow, so stay tuned.

I found out yesterday that the house I wanted to look at tomorrow already has multiple offers on it and will most likely be sold. Bummer, it looked really nice on the online listing. I emailed R this morning to set up showings of three other houses so hopefully I can get in Thursday after work. These look good too and are comfortably in our price range, so I'm optimistic. I was watching Chronicle last night and they were showing the best places to live in the area. I'm so jealous of the people who are willing to deal with a long commute. You definitely get more bang for your buck out there, but Michael and I just aren't willing to move that far out just yet.

Let see, what else. Oh, I have a hot date with the tax guy tonight. Hopefully he'll find lots of money for us this year. We still be probably do the standard deduction since we don't own property and have no children yet, but a girl can dream. I'm sure by next year we will. Think positive!

You know how they say that if you bury a St. Joseph statue upside down in your yard that it will help you to sell your house? Well, can I get one and put it on display in my living room to help us find a house to buy? I may just give that a try. :)

Well that's all for now. TTYL!

1 comment:

KarenMM said...

Hope you find a house and I can't wait to see your show globes and pillow covers. I'm so not artistic/creative like that so I live vicariously through the people who do :)