Friday, March 21, 2008

It's Friday! Yay!

I hope today will go by as quickly as yesterday did. I really want to get home to get my Easter things in order. I have some little treats for Michael and also to bring with us over to C & S's house on Sunday when we go over for Easter dinner.

It will be nice to visit with everyone. Mum and Dad and Uncle J are going over too. We'll have all the experts there to help decipher the home inspection report that we'll get tomorrow. C and Uncle J are both engineers, so they'll be able to tell us if something is disasterous or not (though we aren't expecting anything to be).

L and I are going out for lunch in a little while. I think we might go to the Botega place around the corner. It's yummy!

Well, that's all for now. Have a nice weekend!

easter

No comments: