Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year All!!

I hope you all had a safe and happy night. Michael and I had fun. His cousin and his girlfriend came over and we hung out and toasted with some bubbly. Our neighbors had some people over too so we partied between the houses. We went out for breakfast on New Years Day and it was yummy and a great way to start the new year.

We also chucked the cigarettes. I started on the patch and Michael's taking his Chantix. Hopefully it will stick. So far we are on day 4 of being smoke free. Yay us! Sean came by last night and came in smoking (he didn't realize we quit) and we were like "Get outta here with that!!" So he went outside and put it out and then came back in. We didn't realize what a trigger it would be. I've found that when I'm sitting in the living room and I crave a cigarette, I start a crossword puzzle and the urge passes. I am going to be the queen of crossword words while we go through this - who knew there were so many clues for an asp. Almost every puzzle so far has had a snake in it, LOL.

Oooo, we also got an awesome new stand for our tv. I'm so excited! It makes our living room much bigger. I'll have to take a picture to show you. The ones I have came out pretty blurry.

We'll I'm off to work on a slideshow for the Kodak frame we got for Christmas.

Happy Friday!

No comments: