Friday, January 4, 2008

Reclaiming the Guest Room

Michael just called and he has to work tomorrow so I guess we'll have a quiet night tonight. He's on his way back from shopping and he was able to get the speakers we wanted for the living room. So movie night it is!

My plan for tomorrow is to once and for all get our guest room back to a guest room. Michael moved our desk to the attic landing and it looks great so now our guest room will only be a guest room! Yay! We're going to set up our old tv in there too with the old dvd player so it will be nice to be able to watch movies in there.

It's such a disaster right now, but I am going to conquer it! LOL. I have an idea of how to rearrange the furniture so I think it will look great when it's finished. I'm also going to hang the curtains I got for that room months ago but I just haven't gotten around to it.

I'll post some pics of before and after tomorrow.

No comments: