Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Thursday!

Yay! It's Thursday and it's almost time to go home! I am very excited to have a long weekend coming up. We were away in NYC last weekend to go to a friend's surprise 40th birthday party. It was a load of fun and we got to see a lot of our friends from the Catskills days. I was going to post a pic, but apparently the site is having an issue so I'll have to do that later.

While we were in the Big Apple, we went to Mike's restaurant on Saturday night. It was soo yummy. I will definately go back next time we're in the city. We finished up the night at Paddy Reilly's for some good ol' diddly diddly music and a few pints.

We came home Sunday early evening and luckily had some time to recover before the work week began. I must say, I am really looking forward to just chilling at home this weekend with no real plans other than watching the Patriots play on Sunday and making a big crockpot full of chili. Yum.

I'm thinking tonight might be a Sonny's night for dinner if Michael isn't working too late. I hope so, I haven't been there in a while on a Thursday.

Anyhoo, I need to pack up here and call it a day. I hope you all have a nice evening! Toodles!

No comments: