Monday, April 28, 2008

It's almost time...

...to buy a house! Yippee! Wednesday can't get here fast enough! We'll be closing at 2pm. I can hardly stand the wait!

I kept waking up last night thinking that the movers were at our house and I had nothing packed. The movers aren't coming until May 12th, so I think I'm a bit paranoid, LOL. I got some more packing done on Saturday and took the curtains down in most of the rooms and washed them. I just left the living room and dining room ones up for now so that we'll still have some privacy since our current place is so close to the street.

I called and set up our utilities too. We're going to be without internet from Wednesday until Saturday, but I think I'll be able to survive since we'll be busy cleaning and painting. =) The cable company is coming on Saturday to hook up the cable and internet. We have DSL from Verizon now, but they don't offer it in our new town. They have Fios. That was going to cost $139/mo! OMG! So, needless to say, we're switching to the cable modem instead.

Well, I have to get back to work and get the payroll finished. TTYL!

3 comments:

Thoughtful said...

You'll be missed! But for good reasons ;)

Have fun finishing up your packing and getting the new place move-in ready!

Thoughtful said...

It's 2:15 right now and I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you! Hope it is going smoothly!

Adrianne said...

SOOOO excited for you Ali!!
Keep us posted, I definitely want to see pics!