Thursday, May 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Hello all,

As promised, here are some pictures of our new home. I think there are some more I need to add, especially in the afters, but you will get the idea of what's been done since we bought the house.

We'd really like to thank everyone that helped us turn this house into a home. Mum, thanks for all the trim and door painting; Dad, thanks for hitting all those high spots and ceilings =); Mum, Dad and Sarah K, thanks for the lazy lasagna and spaghetti pie to make sure we ate something; Wendy, thanks for your superior taping skills and window and panelling painting in the kitchen; Mike, our little Donkey Apprentice, thanks for your help beheading the rocking horse, dismantling the vintage swing set and of course painting; Eamonn, thanks for my beautiful china closet and our wonderfully fancy digital thermostat - It works wonderfully, even though you needed to use my pink tool set ;); Sarah S, Mary and Sean, thank you for all of your help with all the packing and cleaning up our new yard - it's looking greener already so I better not touch anything ;) and last but not least, thank you Uncle Jimmy for all of your work on the side of the house - it looks amazing.

And of course, I want to thank my sweetie, Michael. You did an awesome job with everything! I <3 you!

I'd also like to give myself some props for replacing all of the door locks all by myself! Yay me!

Without further ado, please click below and watch the transformation! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Thoughtful said...

What a great job you've done with the house! I love it and all the colors you've chosen!

Adrianne said...

You guys have done an awesome job!! I love it!